Microsoft Identity solutions with Azure AD, On-premises AD FS and AD
MS Identity solutions with Azure AD, On-premises AD FS and AD
John Craddockís Identity Masterclass is a high-energy, action-packed event, crammed with solid information and tips. Over 5 days, John will help build your knowledge and consolidate your new skills with over 37 hands-on labs.
This 5-day Identity Masterclass with John Craddock is for those who wish to learn how identity solutions offered by Azure Active Directory, on-premises AD FS and AD can help you build identity systems for the future.
John Craddock is a Microsoft MVP (Most Valuable Professional) and has been involved in Microsoft solutions since the early days of Windows and Windows NT. John spoke on Active Directory at the Windows 2000 launch events and has focused on identity solutions since the first release of AD FS for Windows Server 2003.
|Course||Date||Teacher||Price / CHF|
|ISAAD||20.05.2019 - 24.05.2019||John Craddock, Microsoft MVP||4,300.00|
- Details of the authentication protocols (Azure Active Directory, Capturing and analysing HTTP/HTTPS, Enabling Kerberos, WS-Federation protocol)
- Configure the Azure Active Directory (Access control, self-service password reset, MFA and Azure AD Identiy Protection)
- Deploying Azure AD Connect to synchronize on -premises AD users to Azure AD
- SSO capabilites of Windows 10 when it is joined to Azure AD
- Deploy your own application into Azure AD using both WS-Federation and OpenID Connect / Oauth2.0
- Managing permissions, roles, groups, delegation and consent
- Azure AD Application Proxy to publish applications
- Configure AD FS and WEB Application Proxy on Server 2016
- Managing AD FS claims
- Configure an OpenID Connect / OAuth 2.0 application to work with Azure AD
- How Azure AD can open access to consumers (B2C) and businesses (B2B)
09:00 to 16:30 (Central European Time)
Please note that the course will be held in English!
The training will be held only if a certain number of participants are interested
RealStuff Informatik AG
CH - 3013 Bern
Get directions (in German)