Mastering Windows as a Service
Mastering Windows as a Services (WaaS) in the Enterprise with SCCM
Windows as a Service offers a new way to build, deploy and service Windows workstations. This process has been so daunting for businesses that Microsoft had to repeatedly extend support of older builds of Windows 10. This training aims to show you how to keep Windows upgraded based on our real-world experiences with Windows 10 and Configuration Manager.
You will walk through each step; some areas will seem light and easy while others will be quite deep and complex to get a WaaS master at the end of this 3-day Masterclass.
Kaido Järvemets is a Microsoft Enterprise Mobility MVP (Most Valuable Professional) since many years. As a consultant and trainer he is focusing on the automation of Microsoft Enterprise Mobility, Azure and Configuration Manager. He is a blogger and conference speaker and well known in the Configuration Manager community.
|Course||Date||Teacher||Price / CHF|
tbd in 2021
- Introduction to Windows as a Service, challenges and how to overcome these
- Workstation pre-assessment
- Windows 10 In-place upgrade scenarios
- Preparing for Windows 10 In-place upgrade
- Windows 10 In-Place Upgrade using Task Sequences
- Building front-ends for user-driven Windows 10 In-place upgrades
- BIOS to UEFI
- Windows 10 Image Servicing
09:00 to 17:00 (Central European Time)
Lunch, snacks, coffee and water included
Please note that the course will be held in English!
The training will be held only if a certain number of participants are interested.
RealStuff Informatik AG
CH - 3013 Bern
Get directions (in German)