- This workshop has passed.
Hacking and Securing Windows Infrastructure
14 June @ 09:00 - 18 June @ 17:00 CEST4490CHF
Paula Januszkiewicz is a world-renowned Security Expert. Paula loves to perfom Penetration Tests, IT Security Audits, and after all she says: “harden’em all” Enterprise Security MVP and trainer (MCT) and Microsoft Security Trusted Advisor. Top-speaker at world known conferences, including being No 1 speaker at Microsoft Ignite!
In this workshop you will investigate the critical tasks for a high-quality penetration test. We’ll look at the most efficient ways to map a network and discover target systems and services. Once it has been done, we will search for vulnerabilities and reduce false positives with manual vulnerability verification. At the end we will look at exploitation techniques, including the use of authored and commercial tools. In the attack summary we will always go through the securing techniques.
- Hacking Windows Platform
- Top 50 tools: the attacker’s best friends
- Modern Malware / Malware Protection
- Physical Access / Managing Physical Security
- Intercepting Communication / Configuring Secure Communication
- Hacking Web Server / Securing Web Server
- Data in-Security
- Password attacks
- Hacking automation
- Design Secure Windows Infrastructure
- Securing Windows Platform
- Deploying and configuring Public Key Infrastructure
Lunch, snacks, coffee and water are included for on-site courses in Bern.
Please note that the course will be held in English!
The training will be held only if a certain number of participants are interested