Always on VPN
1 September @ 09:00 - 3 September @ 17:00 CESTCHF 4990
Richard Hicks is the founder and principal consultant of Richard M. Hicks Consulting, Inc., delivering enterprise mobility and security infrastructure solutions to customers around the world. He is a former Microsoft Most Valuable Professional (MVP) and has more than two decades experience working in large scale corporate computing environments. He has designed and deployed perimeter defense and secure remote access solutions for some of the largest companies in the world. He is also the author of Implementing DirectAccess with Windows Server 2016 from Apress Media (ISBN: 978-1484220580).
This 3-days Windows 10 Always On VPN hands-on training classes will cover all aspects of designing, implementing, and supporting an Always On VPN solution in the enterprise.
- Windows 10 Always On VPN overview
- Introduction to CSP
- Infrastructure requirements
- Planning and design considerations
- Installation, configuration and client provisioning
- Redundancy and high availability
- Cloud-based deployment
- Third-party VPN infrastructure and client support
- Multifactor authentication
- Always On VPN migration strategies
Catering: Lunch, snacks, coffee and water included for on-site courses in Bern.
Course Language: English
Course execution guarantee: The training will be held only if a certain number of participants are registered.