Masters Level App-V training with Tim Mangan
Microsoft Identity Manager
A hands-on class where you will learn the concepts, techniques, and latest tricks to be successful and packaging and configuring applications for delivery within the Enterprise using both Microsoft App-V and MSIX.
Whether you use modern or traditional application delivery methods, the applications your company depends on must be customized, and in many cases remediated to work in today’s desktops. MSIX is the future for new applications, you will also need App-V because MSIX will be much more work for older apps and is currently incompatible with many of your apps.
|Course||Teacher||Date||Price / CHF|
Tim Mangan (MVP and Citrix CTP)
19.10.2020 - 30.10.2020 (virtual 13:00 - 17:00, 10 days)
- Concepts of Packaging
- Overview of Delivery Options
- Fundamentals of the App-V Package Format and Runtime
- Fundamentals of the MSIX Package Format and Runtime
- Setting up VMs for Packaging and Testing
- Packaging with App-V and MSIX
- Debugging Techniques for App-V and MSIX
- Using Third Party Tools with App-V and MSIX
- Conversion from App-V to MSIX
- Certificate Management
Lunch, snacks, coffee and water are included for on-site courses in Bern.
Please note that the course will be held in English!
The training will be held only if a certain number of participants are interested.
RealStuff Informatik AG
CH - 3013 Bern
Get directions (in German)