Troubleshooting the Windows OS Training with Sami Laiho
BlackBelt Windows Troubleshooting
This course teaches you how the OS really works and how to troubleshoot it effectively. It is applicable to every OS from NT 4 to Windows 10 – both servers and clients. Learn to troubleshoot the hardest errors and raise your abilities above others! Let a world class presenter and troubleshooter teach you all tricks up his sleaves. Sami’s BlackBelt Troubleshooting session has been selected as the Best Session in TechEd North America 2014, TechEd Europe 2014 and TechEd Australia 2013 so you be sure to learn a lot in the most entertaining and effective way! This is the ultimate troubleshooting training with this expert in Switzerland - don't miss it!
|Course||Date||Teacher||Price / CHF|
|BBTWIN||02.04.2019 - 05.04.2019||Sami Laiho, MVP in Windows OS||2,990.00|
- Troubleshooting methodology
- Tools and procedures for troubleshooting Windows
- OS Internals
- Registry Internals
- Troubleshooting of the SLOW
- Troubleshooting security related issues
- Troubleshooting network issues
- Troubleshooting device drivers
- Unbootable machine troubleshooting
- Basic of debugging and debuggers
- BSOD internals
Please note that the course will be held in English!
The training will be held only if a certain number of participants are interested.
RealStuff Informatik AG
CH - 3013 Bern
Get directions (in German)