Automating Azure Infrastructure Solutions
Aleksandar Nikolic is a Microsoft Most Valuable Professional (MVP) for Microsoft Azure and Cloud and Datacenter Management, a co-founder of PowerShellMagazine.com, and the community manager of PowerShell.com. Aleksandar is also a Microsoft Azure Advisor. He is experienced presenting and speaking to Microsoft customers, and is skilled with describing complex management and automation tasks. Aleksandar has more than 18 years of experience as a system administrator.
In this course, you will learn how to create and scale the most common IaaS services, and how to automate the manual, long-running, error- prone, and frequently-repeated tasks that are commonly performed in a cloud. We will focus on using Azure PowerShell, Azure CLI, Azure Cloud Shell, Azure Automation, Azure Automation State Configuration (DSC), ARM templates, Ansible, Terraform, event-based automation with PowerShell in Azure Functions, and continuous deployment using Azure DevOps and GitHub Actions.
|Course||Teacher||Date||Price / CHF|
22.03.2021, 3 days, 09:00 - 17:00, Bern*
*In case of restrictions(COVID-19) against running an in-person class in Bern, this course can be executed virtually.
- Using Azure PowerShell / Azure CLI / Azure Cloud Shell
- Automating Azure Networking
- Automating Azure Storage
- Automating Azure Virtual Machines and VM Scale Sets
- Azure Automation
- Azure Automation State Configuration (Desired State Configuration) and Azure Policy Guest Configuration
- Azure Resource Manager and Bicep Templates
- 3rd-party Automation Tools (1): Ansible
- 3rd-party Automation Tools (2): Terraform
- Event-based Automation with PowerShell in Azure Functions
- Automate a deployment with Azure DevOps
- Automate a deployment by using GitHub Actions
Lunch, snacks, coffee and water included for on-site courses in Bern.
Course execution guarantee:
The training will be held only if a certain number of participants are registered.
RealStuff Informatik AG
CH - 3013 Bern
Get directions (in German)